Texas native and proud Latina Lilliana Vazquez has spent her career sharing tips for living a stylish life on a budget. Since launching the popular CheapChicas.com in 2008, Lilliana has added a few things to her resume including author of The Cheap Chica’s Guide to Style: Secrets to Shopping Cheap and Looking Chic, regular appearances on The TODAY Show (amongst other shows) and founder of TheLVGuide.com. As recurring guest editor for our new Latina channel, what better way to get to know the multi-media powerhouse than with our quickfire questionnaire? Here, Lilliana answers our 21 questions.
- My guilty pleasure is… watching The Real Housewives of (Any City)!
- When I’m stressed, I… creep on Instagram!
- If my days had one extra hour I’d… sleep.
- My beauty essentials include… Erno Laszlo black soap, CeraVe moisturizer, Caudalie elixir, Kérastase dry shampoo, Oribe texturizing spray, Artis brushes, NARS lipstick in Schiap… I could go on forever, I’m a total beauty junkie!
- My favorite piece in my closet is… my Chanel boy bag.
- I’m dying to splurge on… another Chanel boy bag.
- Off duty, you’ll find me wearing… distressed boyfriend jeans, a James Perse T-shirt and TKEES flip flops.
- My favorite shopping secret is… Chicwish.
- The most surprising thing about my job is… that I do my own hair and makeup every time I’m on air.
- My secret talent is… photography.
- One thing I do badly that I wish I did well is… cook!
- My favorite quote is… “Never let success get to your head, never let failure get to your heart.”
- I am inspired by… my mom’s strength.
- I start my day by… snoozing. I really like to sleep!
- I don’t leave home without… my iPhone charger.
- My favorite snack is… Pirate’s Booty.
- My favorite thing to cook is… I’m a baker — peanut butter chocolate soufflés.
- My favorite place in the world is… Punta Mita, Mexico.
- If I could meet anyone living or dead it would be… Pedro Almodóvar. I am obsessed with his films.
- My biggest regret is… not living abroad after college.
- The best advice I’ve ever received is… don’t dream big, dream bigger.
Chanel Haute Couture Fall 2016 RunwayStéphane Rolland Haute Couture Fall 2016 Runway
Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Davidson joined theFashionSpot team as Managing Editor in November 2010. Prior to joining the tFS team, Jennifer produced fashion segments for television and was the co-founder of style and shopping site StyleBakery.com.
Antiques, Collectibles, Antique Vintage Jewelry, Clothing Christian louboutin decoltissimo pumps collection