rooney mara look of the day Stylish girl names are like the hottest new clothing designer — cool with just the right amount of edge and sophistication. If you are looking for the perfect stylish baby girl name, check out our ideas that will help your daughter stand out in a crowd... or on the catwalk.
Stylish girl baby names are unique, yet have a flair for the dramatic. I went shopping through the best designers, models and stylish celebrities to come up with the perfect list of stylish girl baby names. Click on the names to find out the origin and meaning.
Stylish model baby names
Models always have the perfect stylish names, and why wouldn't they? These names are as beautiful as the models themselves. I love the exotic flair that many of these girls' names have.
- Alessandra Ambrosio: Anja
- Gisele Bundchen: Vivian Lake
- Lily Aldridge: Dixie Pearl
- Adriana Lima: Sienna and Valentina
Designer names as baby names
For a stylish name with a flair for the dramatic, check out the wonderful names of some of our favorite designers. As you may notice, you can use the first name or the last name for some names, as is the case of Coco Chanel.
Stylish celebrity baby names
Celebrity baby names are sometimes weird, often unique — and always stylish. In fact, many of today's celebrity parents are picking traditional boy names for their daughters. Check out some of our favorite celebrity baby girl names from stylish celebrities.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis: Wyatt Isabelle
- Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling: Esmeralda Amada
- Drew Barrymore: Olive and Frankie
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West: North West
- Snooki: Giovanna
- Scarlett Johansson: Rose
- Alyssa Milano: Elizabella Dylan
- Stacy Keibler: Ava Grace
- Christina Aguilera: Summer Rain
- Kelly Clarkson: River Rose
- Jessica Alba: Honor Marie
- Jennifer Lopez: Emme Maribel
- Christina Applegate: Sadie Grace
- Amy Adams: Aviana Olea
- Camila Alves: Vida
- Tori Amos: Natashya Lorien
- Halle Berry: Nahla Ariela
- Monica Bellucci: Deva and Leoni
- Dierks Bentley: Jordan and Evalyn
- Christie Brinkley: Sailor Lee and Alexa Ray
- Cindy Crawford: Kaya Jordan
- Beyonce: Blue Ivy
- Katie Holmes: Suri
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: Shiloh, Zahara, Vivienne
- Johnny Depp: Lily-Rose Melody
- Jennie Garth: Luca Bella, Lola Ray, Fiona Eve
- Rebecca Gayheart: Billie Beatrice
- Nicole Richie: Harlow
- Madonna: Lourdes Maria
- Fashion designer Stella McCartney: Reiley and Bailey
- Victoria Beckham: Harper Seven
- Jessica Simpson: Maxwell
Tips for finding a stylish girl name
Search for something unexpected about a name when looking for a stylish moniker. For instance, unisex baby names, such as Billie, Maxwell, Lou or Harper, are all great names for girls because they have that unexpected twist to them. Virtue names, such as Justice, Shine or Love, are all cool names that have a touch of the unexpected to them as well.
You can also be inspired by other cultures to find a stylish name. Check out our list of baby girl names by origin, such as French, Italian, Spanish or Greek, to find a name that is beautiful and unique.
Look at last names as first names for unique and stylish ideas. For example, Kensington or Kennedy are both last names that will make wonderful first names.
More baby girl names
Top 50 fastest climbing girl names
Top 100 baby girl names
Short and unique girl names
Рекомендуем посмотреть ещё:
Full text of NEW - Internet Archive Champagne lace cocktail dress 2017
[Providence rapper arrested outside recording studio, charged with murder Updated at 1:10 PM Consultant recommends millions.