- Cleanse and tone your face daily both morning and night to prevent the build up of grease and oil in your pores.
- If you have acne, don't wash your face more than twice a day, if you do, your skin is likely to be inflamed and make the problem worse.
- To fix blemishes, use a colorless foundation and dab it on noticeable zits, don't cover up the face, let it breathe. The less coverage means the quicker your face will get rid of the acne.
- Moisturise your skin daily to keep it soft and hydrated.
- Make sure your legs, underarms and bikini line are always well groomed (for example waxed or shaved).
- Serena looks tanned and healthy all year long. To achieve this apply a gradual build-up tan. Do your research on the safety of tanning and tanning lotions before you use them. You may change your mind and you should make an informed decision, not simply follow the beauty herd. Serena would never do tanning beds. Don't overdo the spray tanning or self tanner. An orange bod is so not... hot.
- Make sure you always smell fresh by wearing fragranced deodorants and applying light amounts of perfume or body spray.
- Visit your dermatologist for a healthy set of products to get your skin in perfect condition. If you have minor acne, just get a gentle cleanser and maybe an over-the-counter cream.
- Eyes: Serena has huge, navy blue eyes, with thick lashes that never require any form of makeup. Some of us aren't serena from gossip girl get the look that fortunate. If you have small eyes, don't make it worse by lining the eyes with eyeliner on the top and bottom, that just makes the closeness appear worse. To make the eyes look bigger, line the inside corner of the eye with white eyeliner, it widens up the look of the eye. If your eyes are large, don't do that, the majority of the time it just looks weird. For mascara, don't load it on, coarse lashes are clumpy and ugly. Try using a little brush on the bottom, an a large brush on the top. Two swipes on top, and one on the bottom. Don't overload on eyeliner, it looks trashy and Serena isn't. Just line the top of the eye with a thin line to define it. If you like eyeshadow, use a pretty coir that complements the skin tone.
- Mouth: Serena has perfectly shaped lips. Her lips are not too thin, but not too plump. If you have thin lips, try using lipliner. Make the line discreet though, and make sure it matches the lip color. Or, get a lip plumping lipgloss. Try Sephora for one. Serena usually just dabs some cherry chapstick on her lips, so make your color natural and opt for chapstick or Vaseline, or a clear gloss. Also Serena has a perfect smile that models spend years trying to achieve. If your teeth are far from perfect visit your orthodontist if you can, or use a straightening system such as lumineers. A beautiful smile is worth the money. Serena's teeth are white. So brush brush brush! Or use whitening strips, but don't over-bleach the teeth so that the color looks unnatural. No one wants a horse mouth!
Care for your body. Serena's body is free of flab, toned, taut, tall, and lean. Serena has the surreal gift of not exercising, eating what she wants, and never gaining an unwanted ounce. Hardly any of us have that, so exercise, and eat right. Yeah, you've heard that a million times, but it works. Not keen on running or lifting weights? Do pilates, it will kill the flab on your limbs and keep your body lean and your skin tight. Or try yoga, if you're feeling stressed, it practically will have the same effect. Don't go to unhealthy steps to be skinny though, that's wrong, you should love your body for what it is. If you are on the short side, try some killer high heels.
Рекомендуем посмотреть ещё:
Serena van der Woodsen Gossip Girl Wiki FANDOM powered by Dark hair with light brown tips 2017
[Achieve a sophisticated and sensual look by adding a trend to a trend. Matte maroon.